The Metro C519-PFC-U proofing cabinet provides the optimal conditions for your leavened bread to rise. This cabinet heats up and recovers quickly because of the forced air heating system that is controlled by thermostat. The digital thermometer makes reading the temperature easy. Indicator lights let you know when the cabinet is on or off. The temperature control and humidity level control are analog style. These controls are recessed so they do not get damaged or inadvertently changed.
Clear, polycarbonate doors make seeing into the cabinet simple without losing heat. Hinges on the door are field reversible for your convenience and open up to 180 degrees. Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside the cabinet. This cabinet comes with universal slides that are 1⁄4 inch in diameter and are made from nickel-chrome anodized wire that adjust in 11⁄2 inch increments. The wire slides can hold 18 pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches and 34 pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches. The Metro C519-PFC-U proofing cabinet is a full size cabinet, making it 693⁄4 inches tall.
- Forced air system is controlled by a thermostat, heating up and recovering quickly
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Drip trough comes with a catch pan to contain messes
- 4 casters with nickel plated, 5-in. wheels, and 2 come with brakes
- Full height cabinet with a full length, clear door
- Door mounted, Santoprene gaskets keep heat in the cabinet
- Field-reversible hinges for operator’s convenience
- Hinges are double hinged with 180 degree swing
- Magnetic pull latch with lever-action release to keep heat inside
- High-quality components extend the life of the cabinet
- Holding modules are removable without tools so cleaning the interior is simple
- Cabinet made from aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 1440 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Master on/off switch
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Control dials are recessed so they will not be damaged or come off
- Analog temperature control with a power indicator light
- Analog humidity level control with a power indicator light
- 1⁄4 in. thick slides are made from nickel-chrome wire and are adjustable on 11⁄2-in. increments
- Universal wire slides provide maximum holding capacity
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- 18 slide pairs are provided but the cabinet can accommodate a maximum of 37
C5™ 1 Series Proofing Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 120°F, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 1440 watts, 12 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C519-PFC-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Reach In|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|