Metro C5 1 Series Non-Insulated Full Height Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinets
Clear Polycarbonate Door
- Control: Three holding modules are available. All feature an easy-to read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights.
Holding Module: For heated holding applications. Analog temperature control and a passive humidity generation system.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced air heating system.
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into all C5 cabinets from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Removable Module: All modules are removable, without tools, for easy cleaning of the cabinet interior. Future module upgrades or changes can occur without cabinet body replacement.
- Sizes: C5 1 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (69-3/4", 1772mm), 3/4 Height (57-3/4",1467mm), and 1/2 Height (42-3/4", 1086mm) sizes.
Available at an additional cost
- Small Item Shelf
- Stainless Steel Legs
- Universal Slide Pair
- Right Angle Plug
- Travel Latch
- Twist Lock Flush Door Latch
- 6" Casters
- Rear Rigid Casters
- Corner Bumpers/Drip Trough
- Left Hand Hinging
- Control Panel Cover
C5 1 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190 degrees F, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adj. on 1-1/2" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL , NSF.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C519-HFC-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C519-HFC-U|