The Metro C519-HFC-U heated holding cabinet is used for holding hot food at higher temperatures without specific moisture control, although the cabinet does provide passive humidity to maintain your food's fresh texture. Heat up and recovery is quick with the thermostatically controlled forced air convection system. The polycarbonate doors are full-length and clear so you can easily see into the cabinet and check on food without compromising the heat holding process. High-temperature, Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside the cabinet. Hinged on the door are field reversible for your convenience.
Pans sit on universal slides in this heat holding cabinet. The slides are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter and are made of nickel chrome electroplated wire. The universal slides are on 11⁄2 inch adjustable increments. They can hold 18 pans that are 18 inches by 26 inches or 34 pans that are 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches. There are 18 slide pairs provided but the maximum that can be held are 37. The cabinet's control module is easily removable to make cleaning the cabinet simpler. The Metro C519-HFC-U heated holding cabinet is a full-height cabinet measuring 693⁄4 tall.
- Heat holding cabinet keeps food hot at safe temperatures
- Water pan provides passive humidity
- Full-height aluminum cabinet is durable
- Heat up and heat recovery is quick with the thermostatically controlled forced are heating system
- 4 swivel casters with neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to lock the cabinet in place
- Polymer drip trough with catch pan
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Control dials are recessed to protect from damage and keep from being knocked off
- Easy to read digital thermometer
- Analog temperature control
- 80-190 degrees F operating temperature range
- Master on/off switch makes it easy to control power to the cabinet
- Power indicator lights let you know if the cabinet is on or off
- Control module is removable for easy cleaning
Universal Wire Slides
- Electroplated nickel chrome wire slides
- 1⁄4 in. dia. universal wire slides
- Universal adjustable wire slides are on 11⁄2 in. increments
- 18 slide pairs provided with maximum of 37
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Full-length polycarbonate door with extruded aluminum powder-coated frame
- Clear glass door for optimum visibility into the cabinet without losing heat
- Double hinged, field reversible hinges with 180 degree swing
- Santoprene, high-temperature gaskets that are mounted in the door to keep heat in the cabinet
- Lever-action release magnetic latch
C5 1 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190 degrees F, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adj. on 1-1/2" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL , NSF.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C519-HFC-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C519-HFC-U|
|Category||Mobile Heated Cabinet|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|