- Rubbermaid FG342488BLA 3-Shelf Utility Cart - 33-5/8x18-5/8x36-3/4" Br...
- SKU: 007-342488BK
- Utility Cart, 3 shelves, 33-5/8"L x 18-5/8"W x 37-3/4"H, 200 lb. weight capacity, smooth surface, handles, open sided, plastic construction, brushed aluminum uprights, 4" swivel casters, HACCP, assembly required, black, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
- Update International BC-2415SS 3-Tier Bus Cart - 300-lb Capacity, 27x1...
- SKU: 370-BC2415SS
- Bus Cart, 300 lb. capacity, 27"L x 16-1/4"W x 32-1/8"H, 3-tier design, bumpers on handle and cart front, stainless steel construction, 4" diameter swivel casters (2 with lock)
- Update International BC-2416LG 31 in x 16 in x 37 in Bus Cart, K.D. Gray
- SKU: 370-BC2416LG
- Bus Cart, 31" x 16" x 37", 3 shelf, gray, KD
- Update International BC-3520BZ 3-Tier Bus Cart - 300-lb Capacity, 40x2...
- SKU: 370-BC3520BZ
- Bus Cart, 300 lb. capacity, 40"L x 20"W x 38"H, 3-tier design, heavy duty brushed aluminum uprights, plastic shelves, 4" diameter non-marking casters, black, ships KD
- Winco UC-40G 3-Tier Utility Cart, Grey
- SKU: 080-UC40G
- Utility Cart, 3 tier, grey (KD)
- Update International BC-3520GZ 3-Tier Bus Cart - 300-lb Capacity, 40x2...
- SKU: 370-BC3520GZ
- Bus Cart, 300 lb. capacity, 40"L x 20"W x 38"H, 3-tier design, heavy duty brushed aluminum uprights, plastic shelves, 4" diameter non-marking casters, gray, ships KD
- Metro BC203034BL Utility Cart - 3-Shelf, 400-lb Capacity, Blue
- SKU: 001-BC203034BL
- Utility Carts are designed for a wide variety of applications. Smooth surfaces are designed to resist staining and wipe clean easily All-polymer shelf will never corrode. Each shelf can hold up to 150 lbs.
- Rubbermaid FG409300BLA 3-Shelf Xtra Utility Cart - 300-lb Capacity, Black
- SKU: 007-4093BK
- Xtra Utility Cart, three shelves, 40-5/8 x 20 W x 37-13/16 H, 300 lb. total capacity, 100 lb capacity per shelf, enclosed on 3 sides, 4 in swivel casters, assembly required, Black
- Update International BC-2416BZ 3-Tier Heavy Duty Bus Cart, 31 x 16 x 3...
- SKU: 370-BC2416BZ
- Heavy Duty Bus Cart 31" x16" x37", Black Color, Handy 3-tier design, featuring attractive yet rugged brushed-aluminum uprights. Super quiet non-marking 4" casters and plastic construction greatly eliminate noise. (shipped KD)
- Winco UC-35K Utility Cart, 3 Shelves, 33-1/4 in x 17 in x 37-1/2 in H...
- SKU: 080-UC35K
- Utility Cart, 3 Shelves, 33-1/4in x 17in x 37-1/2in H, Casters, Black
- Rubbermaid FG452088BLA 2-Shelf Utility Cart - 500-lb Capacity, Open Ba...
- SKU: 007-452088BK
- Material Handling/Heavy Duty Utility Cart, 2-shelf, 500 lb. total capacity, open base with lipped shelves, 45-1/4"W x 25-7/8"D x 33-1/4"H, polypropylene, 5" thermoplastic rubber (TPR) casters, assembly required, black
- Carlisle CC203603 Bus Cart - 300-lb Capacity, 3-Textured Shelves, Poly...
- SKU: 028-CC203603
- Bus Cart, 36-1/4"L x 18"W, 300 lb capacity, (3) textured shelves, raised edges, open sides/enclosed ends, (1) bus box will fit on each shelf, dual sided push handles, 4" heavy-duty non-marking swivel casters, polypropylene, black, NSF (Assembly Required)
One of the first considerations to make when choosing a cart is weight capacity. Carts with capacities under 500 pounds are classified as standard- or medium-duty. They’re well-suited for transporting lighter loads like bus bins, table settings, and prepared food. Utility carts that can handle weights of 500 – 1000 pounds are classified as heavy duty; these can handle dense packaged food items like frozen products and large, heavy cans. For the heaviest items, things like kegs and bags of flour and rice, choose an extreme-duty cart that hold up to 1500 pounds or more.
Flat ledges are flush with the shelf. This makes it easy to slide large products and containers on and off.
Raised ledges can help secure contents to keep them from sliding off during transit.
Marine edges are designed to contain spills. These are useful for transporting messy items like bus tubs.
Aluminum is the more lightweight of the two metal options. It is also strong and durable, and it will not rust like steel, but it is more susceptible to dents and scratches.
Steel is the more sturdy of the two metals. It will resist rust unless it is scratched or receives other surface damage. It is durable enough to resist dents and its clean, sleek appearance makes it a favorite for front-of-house applications.
Polymer is a rugged plastic material. It will not rust or corrode and its relatively soft texture makes it ideal for busy environments where it runs the risk of being jostled and bumped.
- If your cart is to be used front of house, consider one with an enclosed cabinet. This will conceal the contents of the cart on two or more sides, keeping it out of sight of your customers.
- Drawers can make it easy to keep contents organized, especially smaller items like utensils and silverware.
- For a unit than can be folded up and tucked away when not in use, choose a collapsible utility cart.