- Tomlinson 1024107 Glenray Premium 800 Watt Cooker Warmer, Black
- SKU: 067-1024107
- Glenray Premium Kettle, 10-1/2 qt., adjustable temperature control, stainless steel ladle, food insert & hinged lid, black powder coated steel shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 800 watts, NSF/ETL
- Server Products 84300 Kettle Server - For Rethermalization, Thermostat...
- SKU: 003-84300
- KS KETTLE SERVER, BLACK, for Rethermalization, spun aluminum warmer/cooker with stainless steel water vessel is thermostatically controlled for accurate heat control, includes stainless steel 11 quart (10.4 L) inset and hinged lid and write-on/wipe-off flavor card with pen for custom soup flavors, lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor, (1500 with 120V, 60/1, 12.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P), NSF & C-UL-US LISTED
- Server Products 82700 Warmer w/ Ladle, 1-1/2 qt, 1 oz Ladle, SS, 120 V
- SKU: 003-82700
- Warmer with Ladle, stainless steel construction, themostatically controlled, includes 1-1/2 quart stainless steel bowl and 1 ounce ladle, 120 V, 250 watts, NSF, UL.
- Tomlinson 1006856 BLK 12-qt Deluxe Frontier Soup Kettle w/ Stainless I...
- SKU: 067-1006856BLK
- Deluxe Frontier Soup Kettle, 12 quart, adjustable temperature control, cast aluminum construction, stainless steel insert, hinged lid, (22) product name cards, 120V, 1250 watts, NSF certified
- Server Products 81000 Food Server, Inset & Hinged Lid, 4 qt, SS, NSF...
- SKU: 003-81000
- Food Server, stainless steel construction, thermostatically controlled, complete with 6-1/2" inset and hinged lid, 5 qt capacity, 120 V, 500 watts, NSF, UL.
- Nemco 6100A 7-qt Countertop Round Warmer w/ Adjustable Thermostat, 120...
- SKU: 128-6100A
- Countertop Round Warmer, 7 qt, stainless steel construction, adjustable thermostat, 120v/60/1ph, 550 watts, 4.6 amps, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P
- Adcraft SK-600 11-qt Soup Kettle w/ Adjustable Temp Control & Hinged L...
- SKU: 122-SK600
- Soup Kettle, 11 qt., Available in Black Powdered Shell, adjustable tempertaure control, complete with hinged lid and insert, 110v, 400w, 3.6amps, ETL
- Server Products 84310 Kettle Server - For Rethermalization, Thermostat...
- SKU: 003-84310
- KETTLE SERVER, BLACK, for Rethermalization, spun aluminum warmer/cooker with stainless steel water vessel is thermostatically controlled for accurate heat control, accepts stainless steel 11 quart (10.4 L) inset (84437), includes write-on/wipe-off flavor card with pen for custom soup flavors, (1500 with 120V), NSF & C-UL-US LISTED
- Tomlinson 1014759 Frontier II Kettle, 12 quart, Powder Coated Black St...
- SKU: 067-1014759
- Frontier II Soup Kettle, 12 quart, adjustable temperature control, powder coated steel shell, stainless steel insert, hinged lid, product name cards, 120V, 650 watts, black, NSF certified
- Server Products 90080 Server Supreme, Adapter Plate w/ (2) 7 qt Insets...
- SKU: 003-90080
- Server Supreme, countertop, with one adapter plate and two 7 qt inset and lid assemblies, thermostatically controlled, adjustable feet, power & low water lights, 120 V, 1500 watts.
- Nemco 6102A 7-qt Heavy Duty Round Countertop Cooker Warmer, 120/1 V
- SKU: 128-6102
- Countertop Round Cooker/Warmer, 7 qt, stainless steel construction, adjustable thermostat, 120v/60/1ph, 1050 watts, 8.8 amps, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P
- Server Products 84000 Food Server - For Rethemalization, Thermostatica...
- SKU: 003-84000
- FS-7 FOOD SERVER, for Rethermalization, stainless steel water-bath warmer/cooker is thermostatically controlled and includes 7 quart (6.6 L) stainless steel inset with hinged lid (84040), lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor, 1000 watts, 8.3 amps, 120V/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, NSF & cULus listed
The first thing to consider when choosing a warmer is how much and how many types of soup you intend to sell. Another consideration is whether the soup will be on display or served from the back of the house.
Warmers come in two designs. The round type offers a simple, utilitarian shape best suited for use back-of-house. These warmers are usually made of stainless steel. The soup kettle design is a visually appealing type that can stand alone. It usually consists of a stainless steel liner that fits into a black or stainless outer kettle, giving it vintage appeal.
Number of Wells and Well Capacity
Our soup kettles typically have one, two, or three wells, allowing you to present several types of soup, stew, or chili. An individual well has a capacity of 4 to 11 quarts. There are approximately three 10-ounce servings in a quart.
Lid Design and Type
- Keep the heat in with a split lid. This lid allows for only half the soup to be uncovered at a time, helping to conserve energy and prevent contaminants from falling into the soup.
- Solid lids maximize coverage. They’re easy to clean because there are no hinges to trap residual food or cleaning agents
- Hinged lids allow for easy access since diners don’t have to search for a place to set the lid when they access the soup.
- Lift-off lids allow the use of bigger utensils, but may allow too much heat to escape and debris can easily fall into the soup when the lid is off.
Whether you’re using one of these in the back of the house as a countertop or a drop-in, or in the front of the house as a merchandiser, the aroma of soup in the air is certain to be a crowd-pleaser.
- Countertop models are handy because they’ll go virtually anywhere. They are equally useful in back- and front-of-house locations.
- Drop-in models are permanently installed into existing counters or tables, creating a streamlined look and eliminating the risk of the unit being knocked over.
- Merchandisers are ideal for putting your soup or stews front-and-center and allowing guests to serve themselves, making it a focal point for your establishment.
Pump dispensing makes for easy, one-handed use, and eliminates the need for serving utensils. Models that have a ladle for serving allow for quick dipping of larger servings.
- Some models will have a signage area to attract the attention of customers, and in some cases, the area will be customizable, allowing you to use your own branding materials or display the name of the soup of the day.
- We offer free-standing kiosk soup warmer merchandisers that come complete with cup and bowl dispensers, lighted canopies, and menu boards. These kiosks have casters, so you can place them anywhere your traffic flow dictates.
- In order to help keep delicate controls protected against the damaging effects of constant heat, remote controls are available on many models. These also allow for easy operation of drop-in units and can keep the controls on the staff side of a serving line.
- Induction warmers use a fraction of the energy of other warmers while providing remarkable control and versatility. Many can be programmed for specific foods and can give alerts for actions operators needs to take, like stirring.