- Server Products 82500 Food Server - Ladle, For Rethermalization, Stain...
- SKU: 003-82500
- FS FOOD SERVER WITH LADLE, for Rethermalization, stainless steel water- bath warmer ladles directly from 3 quart (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (94009) or food manufacturer’s #10 can, includes 10" (25.4 cm), 1 oz (30 ml) ladle, jar not included, 500 watts, 120V, NSF & cULus listed
- Tomlinson 1006856 BLK 12-qt Deluxe Frontier Soup Kettle w/ Stainless I...
- SKU: 067-1006856BLK
- Deluxe Frontier Soup Kettle, 12 quart, adjustable temperature control, cast aluminum construction, stainless steel insert, hinged lid, (22) product name cards, 120V, 1250 watts, NSF certified
- Tomlinson 1024107 Glenray Premium 800 Watt Cooker Warmer, Black
- SKU: 067-1024107
- Glenray Premium Kettle, 10-1/2 qt., adjustable temperature control, stainless steel ladle, food insert & hinged lid, black powder coated steel shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 800 watts, NSF/ETL
- Tomlinson 1021806 Glenray 400 Watt Warmer, Stainless Steel
- SKU: 067-1021806
- Soup Kettle, 10-/2 quarts, adjustable temperature control, stainless steel ladle, hinged lid and shell, food insert, 120v/60/1-ph, 400 watts, NSF/UL
- Tomlinson 1021805 Glenray 400 Watt Warmer, Black
- SKU: 067-1021805
- Glenray Kettle/Soup Warmer, 10-1/2 qt, adjustable temp control, stainless steel ladle, food insert, stainless steel hinged lid, black powder coated steel shell, 120v/60/1-ph, 400 watts, NSF/UL
- Server Products 81200 Food Server Warmer, (2) 5-qt Insets & Lids, 120 V
- SKU: 003-81200
- TWIN FS-4 TWIN FOOD SERVER, for Rethermalization, stainless steel warmer/cooker includes (2) 5 quart (4.7 L) insets with hinged lids (81111), lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor, water-bath wells are controlled by individual adjustable thermostats for accurate heat control, 1000 watts, 8.3 amps, 120V/60/1-ph, NSF & cULus listed
- Server Products 82066 Food Server - Base Only, For Rethermalization, B...
- SKU: 003-82066
- FOOD SERVER, Base (Only), for Rethermalization, stainless steel water-bath warmer accepts 3 quart (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (94009) or food manufacturer’s #10 can, jar not included, (500with 120V), NSF & C-UL- US LISTED
- Vollrath 72018 7-qt Countertop Soup Merchandiser with Cover - Brushed...
- SKU: 175-72018
- Cayenne Heat'N Serve countertop Soup Merch, 7 qt, package, with inset, cover & hinge, brushed s/s ext with granite-look base, non-skid legs, dripless lip, thermostat well non-crack, pit or rust, bottom mount cord, 10-9/16"x9-5/8", 120v, 800W ,6.7amps, UL, NSF, USA made
- Nemco 6103A 11-qt Heavy Duty Countertop Round Cooker Warmer, 120/1 V
- SKU: 128-6103
- Countertop Round Cooker/Warmer, 11 qt, stainless steel construction, adjustable thermostat, 120v/60/1ph, 1250 watts, 10.4 amps, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P
- Nemco 6102A 7-qt Heavy Duty Round Countertop Cooker Warmer, 120/1 V
- SKU: 128-6102
- Countertop Round Cooker/Warmer, 7 qt, stainless steel construction, adjustable thermostat, 120v/60/1ph, 1050 watts, 8.8 amps, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P
- Adcraft SK-600 11-qt Soup Kettle w/ Adjustable Temp Control & Hinged L...
- SKU: 122-SK600
- Soup Kettle, 11 qt., Available in Black Powdered Shell, adjustable tempertaure control, complete with hinged lid and insert, 110v, 400w, 3.6amps, ETL
- Server Products 84310 Kettle Server - For Rethermalization, Thermostat...
- SKU: 003-84310
- KETTLE SERVER, BLACK, for Rethermalization, spun aluminum warmer/cooker with stainless steel water vessel is thermostatically controlled for accurate heat control, accepts stainless steel 11 quart (10.4 L) inset (84437), includes write-on/wipe-off flavor card with pen for custom soup flavors, (1500 with 120V), NSF & C-UL-US LISTED
The first thing to consider when choosing a warmer is how much and how many types of soup you intend to sell. Another consideration is whether the soup will be on display or served from the back of the house.
Warmers come in two designs. The round type offers a simple, utilitarian shape best suited for use back-of-house. These warmers are usually made of stainless steel. The soup kettle design is a visually appealing type that can stand alone. It usually consists of a stainless steel liner that fits into a black or stainless outer kettle, giving it vintage appeal.
Number of Wells and Well Capacity
Our soup kettles typically have one, two, or three wells, allowing you to present several types of soup, stew, or chili. An individual well has a capacity of 4 to 11 quarts. There are approximately three 10-ounce servings in a quart.
Lid Design and Type
- Keep the heat in with a split lid. This lid allows for only half the soup to be uncovered at a time, helping to conserve energy and prevent contaminants from falling into the soup.
- Solid lids maximize coverage. They’re easy to clean because there are no hinges to trap residual food or cleaning agents
- Hinged lids allow for easy access since diners don’t have to search for a place to set the lid when they access the soup.
- Lift-off lids allow the use of bigger utensils, but may allow too much heat to escape and debris can easily fall into the soup when the lid is off.
Whether you’re using one of these in the back of the house as a countertop or a drop-in, or in the front of the house as a merchandiser, the aroma of soup in the air is certain to be a crowd-pleaser.
- Countertop models are handy because they’ll go virtually anywhere. They are equally useful in back- and front-of-house locations.
- Drop-in models are permanently installed into existing counters or tables, creating a streamlined look and eliminating the risk of the unit being knocked over.
- Merchandisers are ideal for putting your soup or stews front-and-center and allowing guests to serve themselves, making it a focal point for your establishment.
Pump dispensing makes for easy, one-handed use, and eliminates the need for serving utensils. Models that have a ladle for serving allow for quick dipping of larger servings.
- Some models will have a signage area to attract the attention of customers, and in some cases, the area will be customizable, allowing you to use your own branding materials or display the name of the soup of the day.
- We offer free-standing kiosk soup warmer merchandisers that come complete with cup and bowl dispensers, lighted canopies, and menu boards. These kiosks have casters, so you can place them anywhere your traffic flow dictates.
- In order to help keep delicate controls protected against the damaging effects of constant heat, remote controls are available on many models. These also allow for easy operation of drop-in units and can keep the controls on the staff side of a serving line.
- Induction warmers use a fraction of the energy of other warmers while providing remarkable control and versatility. Many can be programmed for specific foods and can give alerts for actions operators needs to take, like stirring.