Buy Paring & Utility Knife
- Shun TDM0722 Serrated Utility Knife, 6.5-in Damascus Blade w/ Walnut H...
- SKU: 194-TDM0722
- Shun Premier Serrated Utility Knife, 6.5", sized between a chef's knife and paring knife but with a narrower and straighter blade. Perfect for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed. Offers grace and beauty of hand-forged knives of old, with pattern Damascus of SUS 410/SUS 431 stainless, 16-layers each side, hammer tsuchime finish reducing drag and quickly releasing food from blade. Beveled for lateral stability and incredible precision. Walnut PakkaWood handle w/ Shun logo embossed on bottom end cap adds balance and beauty. NSF certified.
- Shun DM0700 Shun Classics Paring Knife, 3-1/2 in Blade, D Shaped Pakka...
- SKU: 194-DM0700
- Shun Classics Paring Knife, 3-1/2" blade, VG-10 cutting core clad with 32 layers of SUS410 stainless steel. "D" Shaped Ebony-black PakkaWood handle. Dishwasher safe.
- Shun DM0770 12-in Produce Knife, Japanese Stainless Blade & PakkaWood...
- SKU: 194-DM0770
- 12-in Produce Knife, full tang construction, Japanese stainless steel blade, Ebony PakkaWood handle. This item will not be available to ship from the manufacturer until October 2012.
- Shun DM0741 Shun Classics Utility Knife, 6 in Blade, D Shaped PakkaWoo...
- SKU: 194-DM0741
- Shun Classics Utility knife, 6" blade, VG-10 cutting core clad with 32 layers SUS410 stainless steel. "D" Shaped Ebony-black PakkaWood handle. Dishwasher safe.