- Winco ALRK-10 38 in Heavy Duty Bun Rack, 10 Full Size Pan Capacity, Al...
- SKU: 080-ALRK10
- Sheet Pan Rack, 38"H, heavy duty, (10) full size pan capacity, 2" spacing, aluminum, casters, KD.
- Winco ALRK-20BK Heavy Duty Sheet Pan Rack w/ Brakes, 20 Tiers, Stainless
- SKU: 080-ALRK20BK
- Rack, 20 tier, aluminum, with brake.
- Focus FAKDBR20 Heavy Duty Sheet Pan Rack, End Load, Holds 20-Pans
- SKU: 268-FAKDBR20
- Heavy Duty Sheet Pan Rack, 20 pan capacity, end load, 3" slide spacing, 5" non-marking, polyurethane swivel casters, type 6063-T5 aluminum, K/D
- Advance Tabco PR20-3W Mobile Pan Rack - Holds (20) 18x26" Pans, Full H...
- SKU: 009-PR203W2X
- Rack, mobile pan, full height, open sides, with angle tray guides on 3" centers, capacity 20 - 18" x 26" sheet pans or 40 half-size pans, all-welded aluminum construction, front loading, 69-1/4" high
- Advance Tabco STR20-3W Mobile Steam Table pan Rack - Full Height, 12x2...
- SKU: 009-STR203WX
- Steam Table Pan Rack, mobile, full height, open sides, 12" x 20" steamtable pans, all welded construction, with heavy duty 5" casters
- Advance Tabco PR20-3K Front Load Pan Rack, Capacity: 20-Pans, Shipped...
- SKU: 009-PR203K2X
- Rack, mobile pan, full height, open sides, with angle tray guides on 3" centers, capacity 20- 18" x 26" sheet pans, bolted extruded aluminum frame, front loading, 69-1/4" high.
- John Boos ABPR-1820-RKD Rounded Top Mobile Aluminum Dunnage Rack w/ 20...
- SKU: 416-ABPR1820RKD
- Rounded top mobile aluminum dunnage rack with 6065 aluminum construction, 1" square tube frame with bolted cross bracing, 3" pan spacing, 20 pan capacity, 5" casters, 26" x 20.5" x 69
- Winco PGW-2416 Wire Pan Grate, 24 x 16-in
- SKU: 080-PGW2416
- Wire Pan Grate, 24" x 16"
- Winco ALRK-20 69-in Sheet Pan Rack w/ 20-Pan Capacity, Aluminum
- SKU: 080-ALRK20
- Sheet Pan Rack, 69"H, heavy duty, (20) pan capacity, 3" runner spacing, (4) 5" swivel rubber casters, aluminum, KD, NSF
- Update International APR-20HD Sheet Pan Rack - 20-Tiers, 5" Castors, A...
- SKU: 370-APR20HD
- Pan Rack, 20 tiers, 20-1/2"L, 16"W, 69-1/8"H, for 18" x 26" sheet pan, heavy duty, 1/2" thick aluminum, 5" locking casters, NSF
- Cadco OST195 Mobile Oven Stand, Holds 8-Full Size Sheet Pans
- SKU: 516-OST195
- Oven Stand, mobile, holds (8) full-size sheet pans, open base w/pan rack slides, (4) wheels with brakes, aluminum, for models XAF-183, XAF-188, XAF-193 & XAF-195
- Advance Tabco PR30-2W Mobile Pan Rack - Holds (30) 18x26" Pans, Full H...
- SKU: 009-PR302WX
- Rack, mobile pan, full height, open sides, with angle tray guides on 2" centers, capacity 30 - 18" x 26" sheet pans, all-welded aluminum construction, front loading, 69-1/4" high
- Metro RE3 Wire Bun Pan Rack, Mobile, End Load, 20 Pans, Casters, Zinc...
- SKU: 001-RE3
- Wire Bun Pan Rack, mobile, end load, 21-3/4 " x 27" L, 69" H, pan capacity 20 for 18" x 26" pans, slides on 3" centers, no tool assembly, 5" swivel casters, Brite (zinc) finish.
- Advance Tabco CFL20 Roll-In Oven Rack - (20) 18x26" Pan Capacity, Alum...
- SKU: 009-CFL20
- Roll In Oven Rack, (20) 18" x 26" pan capacity, 3" shelf spacing, 1-1/2" ribbed angles, front load, welded aluminum construction, 1" square tubing, curved top, 4" oven plate casters, overall; 20-3/8" x 26" x 68-5/8
- Channel RIW-29 Reach In Rack w/ 29-Tray Capacity & 1.5-in Spacing, Alu...
- SKU: 148-RIW29
- Reach-In Rack, 51"H, capacity (29) 18" x 26" trays, welded 1" x 1-1/2" lip load wire sides, spacing 1-1/2", aluminum construction, 5" swivel non-marking polyurethane casters, NSF
- Advance Tabco RA-35 Plate Caster With Brake, 4" Diameter
- SKU: 009-RA35
- Plate Caster with brake, 4" diameter
- Channel HT307 Bun Pan Rack w/ 7-Pan Capacity & 3-in Spacing, Aluminum
- SKU: 148-HT307
- Bun Pan Rack, half tray, 30"H, 3" spacing, capacity (7) 13" x 18" bun pans, aluminum construction, 5" swivel stem casters, NSF
- Win-Holt AL1807IRKD Half Size Insert Rack, End Loading, Holds 7-Trays
- SKU: 145-AL1807IRKD
- Insert Rack, full size, 23" high, open sides, with slides for (16) 18" x 16" trays, end loading, aluminum construction, shipped KD, NSF.
- Winco ALRK-10BK Heavy Duty Bun Rack w/ Brakes, 10 Full Size Pan Capacity
- SKU: 080-ALRK10BK
- Rack, 10 tier, aluminum, with brake.
- New Age 1137 Mobile Slant Display Rack w/ (7)18x26-in Pan Capacity, 66...
- SKU: 098-1137
- Slant Display Rack, mobile, holds (7) 18" x 26" pans, slides on 8-3/4" centers, all-welded aluminum construction, 5" stem casters, overall dimensions; 66-1/4"H x 22"L x 28-1/2"W, NSF
- New Age 1139 Mobile Slant Display Rack w/ (9)18x26-in Pan Capacity, 66...
- SKU: 098-1139
- Slant Display Rack, mobile, holds (9) 18" x 26" pans, slides on 7-1/2" centers, all-welded aluminum construction, 5" stem casters, overall dimensions; 66-1/4"H x 22"L x 28-1/2"W, NSF
- New Age 1161 Mobile Platter Rack w/ Open Sides, Full Height & Slides F...
- SKU: 098-1161
- Platter Rack, mobile, full height, open sides, with slides for 12" x 26" platters, slides on 5" centers, all welded aluminum construction, end loading, 6 platter capacity, 5" platform casters, NSF
- New Age 1162 Mobile Platter Rack w/ Open Sides, Full Height & Slides F...
- SKU: 098-1162
- Platter Rack, mobile, full height, open sides, with slides for 18" x 26" platters, slides on 5" centers, all welded aluminum construction, end loading, 6 platter capacity, 5" platform casters, NSF
- New Age 1163 Mobile Platter Rack w/ Open Sides Full Height & Slides Fo...
- SKU: 098-1163
- Platter Rack, mobile, full height, open sides, with slides for 12" x 26" platters, slides on 5" centers, all welded aluminum construction, end loading, 12 platter capacity, 5" platform casters, NSF
There are some wide variations between individual products in this category that might not be obvious at first glance, so it’s very important that you take time to select the right one. The first thing you need to consider when purchasing is what pans and items you’ll be using with it. Slide spacing and pan compatibility deal with this.
Slide spacing is the distance between each pan slide on the rack, so these dictate how close pans will be placed next to each. The deeper the pans you’re using or the taller the items you’ll be preparing, the further apart you’ll need your slides to be.
Sometimes called a bun pan rack or a sheet pan rack, individual models have different pan compatibility. Each will hold one of three different types of pans: sheet and bun pans, steam table and hotel pans, or specialty items like serving trays. Because each type of pan has a different width, depth, and height, you need to make sure that you choose the right rack to fit your pans.
You can purchase one of these models with either a lip-load or bottom-load slide type. On a lip-load model, the rack holds the pan solely by the lip that flares out around the top of the pan. While this is the most common type, not all pans have lips. For example, a baking pan has a very minimal lip that may not be able to support it on a rack. To accommodate pans such as this, bottom-load models are available. These support pans by the bottom, instead of by the lip. Neither type of rack can be used to accommodate the other type of pan, though there are combination units that can.
Number of Levels
You can purchase a model with as few as five levels or as many as 40. With 40 levels, a pan rack is almost six feet tall. If you need space for more than 40 racks, consider purchasing a model that can hold two trays per level. These models are twice as deep as regular models, allowing them to hold up to 80 trays.
You can access pans in one of two ways: from the front on an end-load model or from the side on a side-load model. Many establishments prefer end load because they are generally easier to load and unload. However, you may choose a side-load model if you wish to place the long side of the unit against a wall to save space.
Models are available that can accommodate either half-size or full-size pans. Because of the difference in size, a rack designed to hold one will not be able to hold the other type. If you need to hold both sizes of pans, you should purchase a rack of each type.
You can purchase these models assembled or knocked down. Assembled ones are ready to use when they arrive at your door and will generally provide a stronger and more stable unit. Knockdown models require some assembly, but can save you money on shipping costs since they can fit in a smaller box.
- Corner bumpers and perimeter bumpers are available to prevent damage to walls of storage rooms or walk-ins. No matter how you plan on using your unit or where you plan on putting it, these can be a valuable option. li >
- Many models offer pan stops. These prevent pans from sliding off the opposite rack side from where they are being inserted. This makes transport easier and can be especially useful for side-load models where the open side is larger. However, you’ll want to be sure not to try to load the unit on the side that has the stops.
- Several different heights are available. If you plan on placing your model in a roll-in, make sure to purchase a model that has a roll-in height. Half-height and three-quarter-height models are also available.
- A rack that holds serving trays stores round or oval trays. Several of these models can also hold standard-size pans as well.
- Units with a work surface on top are also available. This option is only available on racks with a low profile, such as half-height models. They allow you to store pans beneath the surface while giving you a broad, flat work area on top.