Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Dip Recipe
- 4 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. bacon drippings
- 2 cups fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 8 oz. light or fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of skim or 2% milk
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- Panko breadcrumbs
Combine all ingredients except the Panko bread crumbs in a mixing bowl.
Mix until evenly combined. Add the contents of the bowl to a medium baking dish. Sprinkle Panko bread crumbs over the top and coat evenly. Bake the bacon jalapeno cheese dip in an oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.