Optimax C-1 Batter Breading Machine, 1/4 HP
Bettcher Industries 504741 Breading Machine
- Product Code: 631-504741
- MPN: 504741
- Typically ships within 1 - 3 business days
Bettcher Industries 504741 Description
Batter and bread boneless and fresh seafood, pork chops, vegetables, and more, while reducing labor costs and increasing productivity, with the Optimax C-1 batter breading machine from Bettcher Industries. Powered by a ¼ HP motor, the stainless steel wire conveyor belt on the Optimax C-1 stays in constant motion for consistent batter and breading mixing. The Optimax works with a variety of different batters to thoroughly coat large and small items, from bone-in chicken pieces to shrimp.
- Single Breading Machine
- Ideal for evenly battering and breading large fish fillets, boneless and bone-in chicken, shrimp, onion rings, and more
- Reduces ingredient costs
- Extends the life of oil
- Food items are conveyed and submerged in a liquid, or batter of most any viscosity, then dropped onto a breading conveyor that evenly coats the product. Breading conveyor sifts and returns breading automatically
- 6-in. usable belt width
- Batter belt operates at 18 ft./min.
- Breader belt operates at 30 ft./min.
- Batter capacity is 6-qts. max per side
- Breading section holds 8 to 12-lbs. per side, depending on breading density
- 18-in. compact design
- 115 volts
- Easy to use
Optimax C-1 Batter Breading Machine. Food items are conveyed and submerged in a liquid, or batter of most any viscosity, then dropped onto a breading conveyor that evenly coats the product. Breading conveyor sifts and returns breading automatically. Usable belt width is 6". Batter belt operates at 18 ft/min. Breader belt operates at 30 ft/min. Batter capacity is 6 qts max per side. Breading section holds 8 to 12 lbs per side, depending on breading density. 115 volts.
Bettcher Industries 504741 Specifications
Bettcher Industries 504741 Comparable Products
- Bettcher Industries (502057)
- SKU: 631-500540
- Bettcher Industries (501800)
- SKU: 631-501800