Optimax KC-1 Batter Breading Machine, 1/4 HP
Bettcher Industries 502036 Breading Machine
- Product Code: 631-502036
- MPN: 502036
- Typically ships within 4 - 8 business days
Bettcher Industries 502036 Description
Easy to operate and energy efficient, the Optimax automatic breading machine features a compact, 18-inch width for space savings in your restaurant's busy kitchen. The Optimax compact breading machine has a ¼ HP motor that conveys your food items, submerging them in a thin or thick batter. Your product is then dropped onto a breading conveyor that holds 8 to 18-pounds. Paddles create a wave of breading for thoroughly coated food, ready for frying or baking. The food grade constructed breading conveyors and covers on this machine can be removed without the use of any special tools for hand washing.
- Compact Breading Machine
- Ideal for evenly coating and battering large fish fillets, boneless and bone-in chicken, shrimp, onion rings and more
- Versatile design works with a variety of batters and breadings
- 3 times faster than hand breading
- Increases productivity while reducing labor costs by 70%
- Saves up to 50% on ingredient costs
- Extends the life of oil by 10%
- 6-in. usable belt width
- Uniform coating ensures consistent results regardless of cook or location
- Separates into 3 pieces for easy cleaning in your dishwasher or by hand
- Batter belt operates at 20 ft./min.
- Breader belt operates at 34.5 ft./min.
- Batter capacity is 6 qts. max per side
- Breading section holds 8 to 18-lbs. per side, depending on breading density
- Ergonomic design and easy to operate
- 115 volts
- 1/4 HP
Optimax KC-1 Batter Breading Machine. Food items are conveyed and submerged in a liquid, or batter of most any viscosity, then dropped onto a breading conveyor that evenly coats the product. Breading conveyor sifts and returns breading automatically. Usable belt width is 6". Batter belt operates at 20 ft/min. Breader belt operates at 34.5 ft/min. Batter capacity is 6 qts max per side. Breading section holds 8 to 18 lbs per side, depending on breading density. 115 volts.
Bettcher Industries 502036 Specifications
Bettcher Industries 502036 Reviews
"The machine breaded chicken faster and more consistently. Our customer noticed the chicken actually tasted better off the machine."
Bettcher Industries 502036 Comparable Products
- Bettcher Industries (502057)
- SKU: 631-500540
- Bettcher Industries (501800)
- SKU: 631-501800