Bettcher Industries 501800 Description
This double breading machine from Bettcher Industries has a ¼ HP motor and versatile design that can coat large fish filets to onion rings with a variety of batters and breadings. The Optimax C-2 automatically drops your food into batter and allows it to drain before dropping your product into the breading conveyor where it passes through a wave of delicious breading.
- Double Breading Machine
- Food items are conveyed and submerged in a liquid, or batter of most any viscosity, then dropped onto a breading conveyor that evenly coats the product. Breading conveyor sifts and returns breading automatically.
- Ideal for evenly battering and breading large fish fillets, boneless and bone-in chicken, shrimp, onion rings, and more
- 6-in. usable belt width
- Batter belt operates at 18 ft./min.
- Breader belt operates at 20 ft./min.
- Batter capacity is 6-qts. max per side.
- Breading section holds 8 to 18-lbs. per side, depending on breading density
- Ergonomic design and easy to operate
- Foodgrade stainless steel, ABS plastic and Delrin® construction
- Hand wash or spray clean in a power sink
- 1/2 HP
- 115 volts
C-2 Batter Breading Machine. Food items are conveyed and submerged in a liquid, or batter of most any viscosity, then dropped onto a breading conveyor that evenly coats the product. Breading conveyor sifts and returns breading automatically. Usable belt width is 6". Batter belt operates at 18 ft/min. Breader belt operates at 30 ft/min. Batter capacity is 6 qts max per side. Breading section holds 8 to 12 lbs per side, depending on breading density. 115 volts.
Bettcher Industries 501800 Specifications
Bettcher Industries 501800 Comparable Products
- Bettcher Industries (502057)
- SKU: 631-500540
- Bettcher Industries (502036)
- SKU: 631-502036