KitchenAid KPWB100OB Description
This waffle baker by KitchenAid has a two-sided, rotating, clam-shell design that can make two Belgian waffles in less than five minutes. The thermostat is pre-set to an optimized temperature for the best waffle cooking results and browning can be controlled by adjusting the cooking time. A countdown timer is displayed on the blue, backlit display, and an over-bake feature will continue to cook food for a further five minutes after the initial cooking time has elapsed, before shutting off the waffle baker.
- Pro Line™
- Onyx black color
- Makes Belgian waffles 1-1/4 in. thick with 7-1/2 in. Dia.
- 2 separate waffle sections in a double-sided clam shell design
- Plates rotate 180 degrees, allowing for 2 waffles to be baked at the same time
- Non-stick plates
- Drip-channel stops batter from overflowing
- Die-cast metal base with brushed stainless steel baker lids
- Cool-to-the-touch thermoset phenolic lid handles
- Dial thermometer shows "cool", "preheating", and "ready"
- Indicator light shows when unit is on and flashes during preheating
- Programmable countdown timer
- Baking time can be set in 15-sec. increments up to 5-min.
- When cooking timer reaches 0, the display lights up red and the timer starts counting up to track extra cooking time
- Overbake timer will count up to 5-min. before shutting off the baking unit for safety
- Remembers last used timer setting, even after unplugging
- Tones indicate preheating is complete and will sound when cooking timer reaches 0
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 47-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 9-3/10 in. W x 18-in. D x 10-3/10 in. H
Controlled Waffle Baking
- A preset temperature is used to cook each waffle with the best cooking results, and browning can be controlled by extending or shortening the cooking time
- The timer is set using an adjustment dial, from 2 to 5-min.
- An over-bake feature times how long waffles are left in the baker after the cooking timer has expired
- Baker will shut off if waffles are left in the unit longer than 5-min. after the set baking time
- Non-stick plates make it easy to bake and remove each waffle (metal utensils may scratch and damage the non-stick coating)
- For best results, waffle baker should always be rotated, even when only one side is in use
Pro Line Series Belgian Waffle Baker, bakes 2 grand Belgian waffles, commercial-design rotating baking unit, constant temperature baking, digital countdown timer, preheat indicator and dial thermometer, non-stick waffle plates, stainless steel and die-cast metal construction. Allow 14 business days for delivery. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
KitchenAid KPWB100OB Specifications
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Category: Kitchen Appliances
- Color: Onyx Black
- Type: Specialty Electrics
- Style: Waffle
- Size: Double
- Special Features: Non Stick
- Weight: 20.50lbs.
KitchenAid KPWB100OB Comparable Products
- Waring (WMK300A)
- SKU: 141-WMK300A
- Hamilton Beach (32918)
- SKU: 041-32918
NEW LOW PRICE