KitchenAid KGM Description
Standard Features and Benefits
- All metal design
- For low-moisture and low-oil grains
- Grinds up to 10 cups at one time
- Let cool for 45-min. after grinding 10 cups
- Adjustable coarseness setting from coarse to fine
- Includes a cleaning brush
- Note: Do not wash grain mill or any part in dishwasher
Grain mill attachment for KitchenAid stand mixers. Grinds wheat, rye, oats, rice, barley, buckwheat, millet, and any other low-moisture, non-oily grains. Typically ships in 14 businees days. Warranty not valid when used in commercial environment such as a bar or restaurant.
KitchenAid KGM Specifications
KitchenAid KGM Reviews
"Very good for doing what it promises. Will only grind about 10 cups of grains before the kitchenaid has to be turned off and rested, so not..."
"I use my grinder several times a week for grinding grains for breads and cereals. I love the ease in which I can attach it to my KitchenAid..."
"We mainly got it for grinding our wheat for breads and pasta. It works great and is easy touse."
KitchenAid KGM Comparable Products
- KitchenAid (KPEX)
- SKU: 449-KPEX
- KitchenAid (KPRA)
- SKU: 449-KPRA