Wells WB2E Description
The WB-2E double waffle baker from Wells features a floating grid hinge to ensure even cooking throughout the baking cycle as the waffle bakes and expands. Its timer and temperature control are each programmable, so the operator can optimize baking conditions for different batters and recipes. The durable, stainless steel exterior of the baker can easily be wiped with a damp cloth for quick cleaning, and the steel drip tray contains to help keep your countertop clean. The waffle baker's open-coil handle resists heat transfer for safe, comfortable operation.
- Easy-to-clean, stainless steel top, front, and sides
- 7-in. cast aluminum grids
- Programmable timer and temperature controls with digital display
- Timer is adjustable between 1-sec. to 10-min.
- Temperature range of 250 - 425 degrees F
- Power to each baker is independently controlled with lighted rocker switch
- Audible alarm sounds at end of bake cycle
- Open-coil handle is nickel plated and heat resistant to protect operator
- Floating grid hinge provides even cooking as waffle expands from baking
- 208/240 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 6.5/7.5 A, 1352/1800W, NEMA 6-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19.8-in. W x 16.1-in. D x 8.6-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Waffle Baker, dual round waffle grids, cast aluminum grids, operator-controlled, programmable digital timers and temperature, controls, stainless steel construction, UL listed, 208/240v/60/1-ph.
Wells WB2E Specifications
- Wells (WB1E)
- SKU: 439-WB1E120V
NEW LOW PRICE