John Boos CHY-HMST36245-AL Description
Homestead Block Table, 5' Deep American Cherry Top, Painted Alabaster Base
A gourmet's dream comes true! Design and workmanship that embody many years of experience, these tables are both functional as a work table against the wall or as an island centerpiece.
They're made to professional standards by John Boos & Co., supplier to butchers, restaurants, and the White House kitchen. The end grain work surfaces are easy on knives and resist nicks and gouges. Unique features, such as the coved backsplash, are why the White House table and other John Boos products are preferred by many consultants, designers, and architects. High standards further attribute to the FDA and NSF safety listings.
- Stands 34' High
- Solid Hard Rock Maple With End Grain
- Butcher Block Is 5' Thick
- Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax
- Painted Alabaster Base
- Painted Seamless Utensil Drawer Hidden In The Apron
- 36' x 24'
Homestead Block, 5" end grain American Cherry top with Boos Block Cream finish with beeswax, 24" W x 36" L x 34" H, apron drawer, slatted lower shelf, alabaster painted base.
John Boos CHY-HMST36245-AL Specifications
- Manufacturer: John Boos
- Size: 36 x 24 x 5 in, 34 in H
- Style: Islands
- Type: Kitchen Work Tables & Islands
- material: Wood
- Color: White / American Cherry
- Category: Kitchen Decor & Furnishings
- Weight: 248lbs.
John Boos CHY-HMST36245-AL Comparable Products
- John Boos (BWC12)
- SKU: 416-BWC12
- John Boos (CHY-MET-OA48)
- SKU: 416-CHYMETOA48
- John Boos (CHY-MET-CNTR4824)
- SKU: 416-CHYMETCNTR4824