Lodge LMSDRC Description
With the Lodge mini-server, you have a rectangular server that has dimensions of 7-5/8 in. x 4 in. x 1-1/16 in. depth with an overall length of 9-11/16 in. Each 4 oz. section is 2-7/16 in. x 4 in. and the best part about this mini-server is that it is pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking. The cast iron tableware minis help enhance any cookware offering and has versatility for both hot or cold appetizers, desserts, sauces or entrees. Properly cared for, your Lodge cast iron cookware will last for more than a lifetime!
- Lodge Mini-Server
- 12 oz.
- 7-5/8 in. x 4 in. x 1-1/16 in. depth
- 9-11/16 in. overall length
- Each 4 oz. section is 2-7/16 in. x 4 in.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron tableware minis will enhance any cookware offering
- Versatile-perfect for hot or cold appetizers, desserts, sauces, or entrees
- After cooking, clean the utensil with hot water and a stiff brush. Never use a harsh detergent, as it can remove the seasoning. Towel dry thoroughly
- While the utensil is dry but still warm from the hot water bath, wipe a light coat of vegetable oil or cooking spray on all surfaces
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store lids on the pot or pan to allow air circulation
- If you notice a metallic taste or see signs of rust, simply scour off the rust, wash the cookware with soap and hot water, dry thoroughly, and re-season using the home seasoning instructions
Lodge Mini-Server, 12 oz., rectangular, 7-5/8" x 4", 1-1/16" depth, 9-11/16" overall length. Each 4 oz. section is 2-7/16" x 4". Pre-seasoned cast iron tableware minis will enhance any cookware offering. Versatile-perfect for hot or cold appetizers, desserts, sauces, or entrees.
Lodge LMSDRC Specifications
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Style: Cast Iron
- Size: 12 oz
- Type: Presentation Cookware / Serveware
- Color: Black
- Category: Tabletop & Serving
- material: Cast Iron
- Weight: 2.75lbs.
Lodge LMSDRC Reviews
Lodge LMSDRC Comparable Products
- Lodge (LMS3)
- SKU: 261-LMS3
- Lodge (L5MS3)
- SKU: 261-L5MS3