Shun TDM0743 Description
The Shun 7" Premier "Sumo" Santoku is wider than a standard Santoku and perfectly designed for larger jobs. While the larger blade makes it an extremely efficient tool for chopping, dicing, and slicing, the extra width also provides easy transfer from board to cooking pot or pan.
- 30% larger than a standard Santoku
- Thin, light blade offers quick and agile cutting performance
- VG10 Japanese steel cutting core with 32 layers (16 per side) of stainless steel Damascus
- Hammered "tsuchime" finish helps food release from blade
- Contoured walnut PakkaWood handle provides a comfortable grip
Sumo Snatoku Knife, 7" hammered VG10 Japanese steel blade, contoured PakkaWood handle. This item will not be available to ship from the manufacturer until September 2012.
Shun TDM0743 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Shun
- material: Stainless
- Category: Cutlery
- Size: 7 in
- Style: Santoku
- Type: Japanese Style Knives
- Weight: 1lbs.
Shun TDM0743 Comparable Products
Victorinox - Swiss Army
- Mercer Cutlery (M24010PL)
- SKU: 132-M24010PL
- Shun (6721Y)
- SKU: 194-6721Y