American Dryer GX3-M Description
The American Dryer GX3M is an american made electric hand dryer which is affordable and pays for itself over time. Warm-air hand dryers are environmentally friendly, maintenance free and extremely reliable. Commercial hand dryers can achieve up to a 95% cost savings over paper towels by eliminating the maintenance and operating expenses associated with them.
The GX3M commercial hand dryer is constructed of a one piece heavy duty 18 gauge steel over finished with electro statically applied chip resistant white epoxy finish. There are two tamper resistant screws securing the cover to the base. It has a permanently lubricated, maintenance free, automatic resetting thermal protector. The GX3M automatic sensor features a 100% solid state design to eliminate relay contact failures. The microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns the dryer on when hands are under the air outlet and the dryer will then turn off when hands are removed from under the dryer. There is an override that will shut off the unit after 80 seconds. The heating element is constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. The heating element operates in the black range for maximum life.
- Cover:One-piece heavy duty, flame retardant ABS polymer with white finish. Optional one-piece 18 gauge steel cover finished with electrostatically applied, chip-resistant white epoxy finish (M), or chrome plated satin finish (C).
- Motor: Permanently lubricated, maintenance-free, brush-less induction motor with automatic resetting thermal protector. 1/12 HP, 3200 RPM.
- Automatic Sensor: 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
- Heating Element : Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Heating element operates in the black range for maximum life.
- Tamper Resistant: Two tamper resistant screws secure cover to base.
General Information on the 155-GX3M Hand Dryer
- Dryer Placement - Dryers should be placed at least 2 feet apart and at least 12-in from washbasin. Do not install dryer over washbasin. Automatic dryers should be at least 18-in above any projection which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor.
- Dryer Installation - Hand dryers require a dedicated circuit (max. 20 amp) and must be properly grounded. One side of dryer should be mounted to stud. All surface mount dryers are provided with conduit entrances for both between wall and surface wiring.
Hand Dryer Steel White 208-240V, maintenance-free vandal resistant design, quiet dependable operation, up to 5-year warranty, one piece, 1/12 HP, 3200 RPM, infrared sensor, auto shut off, 208-240 volts, 6 amps.
American Dryer GX3-M Specifications
- Product Spec Sheet
- Manufacturer: American Dryer
- Category: Hand Dryers
- Amps: 6 Amps
- HP: 1/12 HP
- Hertz: 50/60 Hertz
- Cover: White Epoxy Coated Steel
- Controls: Auto on/off, 80 Second Limit
- Type: Best Value Hand Dryer - GX Series
- Voltage: 208-240 Volts
- Watts: 1500 Watts
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 10lbs.
American Dryer GX3-M Reviews
American Dryer GX3-M Comparable Products
- Dyson (AB04)
- SKU: 082-AB04
- American Dryer (EXT7BG)
- SKU: 155-EXT7BG