American Dryer DR35TN Description
This American Made automatic hand dryer is a perfect blend of quality, affordability and environmental friendliness. American Dryer has been creating quality hand dryers for over 55 years now so their experience is not easily surpassed. American Dryer's electric hand dryers will not only provide years of trouble free service but will save up to 95% over paper towels by eliminating the maintenance and operating expenses associated with paper or linen towels. Switching from paper towels to a hand dryer is a good start for any company wishing to go green.
The 155-DR35TN comes standard with a one piece heavy duty 16 gauge stainless steel cover for exceptional durability and has an electro statically applied white enamel. This enamel coating is resistant to chipping and cleaning agents. There are two tamper resistant screws that secure the cover to the base in effort to prevent vandalism. This unit features an automatic sensor that has a 100% solid state design and eliminates relay contact failures. This wall mounted hand dryer will automatically turn on when hands are placed under the air outlet and will automatically turn off when hands are removed. There is a built in override that turns the dryer off in 80 seconds. The permanently lubricated brushless induction motor is maintenance free. The motor has an automatic resetting thermal protector as well.
American Dryer backs this unit with a 10 year limited warranty.
- Cover : One piece heavy duty 16 gauge steel or optional 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel.
- Finish : Electro statically applied white enamel. Resistant to chipping and cleaning agents. Brushed stainless steel finish optional
- Tamper Resistant - Tamper resistant screw secures cover to base. Air intake vents are shielded for additional safety.
- Motor - Permanently lubricated, maintenance free,
brush less induction motor with automatic resetting
thermal protector. 1/10 HP, 3200 RPM.
- Nozzle & Push Button : Chrome plated zinc die castings. 360 degree revolving nozzle is standard. A fixed nozzle (F) is optional on all models.
- Timer : Push button models use a heavy duty cam-operated timer with oversized electrical contacts for extended life. Turns on with a light touch. Turns off automatically.
- Automatic Sensor : 100% solid state design eliminates relay contact failures. Microprocessor controlled infrared sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the air outlet. Dryer turns off when hands are removed. Override turns dryer off in 80 seconds if hands are not removed.
- Heating Element : Constructed of NiChrome resistance wire with automatic resetting thermostat. Side mounted heating element operates in the black range for maximum life.
Hand Dryer Auto White Enamel, maintenance-free vandal resistant design, quiet dependable operation, 360 degrees nozzle, 10-year limited warranty, tamper resistant, 1/10 HP, 3200 RPM, cam-operated timer, auto shut off, infrared sensor, auto drying cycle, 208-240 volts, 50-60 hertz, 10 amps.
American Dryer DR35TN Specifications
- Product Spec Sheet
- Manufacturer: American Dryer
- Voltage: 208-240 Volts
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Watts: 2300 Watts
- Type: Best Selling Hand Dryer - DR Series
- Category: Hand Dryers
- Amps: 10 Amps
- HP: 1/10 HP
- Hertz: 50/60 Hertz
- Cover: White Enamel Covered Steel
- Controls: Automatic
- Drying Cycle: Automatic
- Weight: 16lbs.
American Dryer DR35TN Reviews
American Dryer DR35TN Comparable Products
- Dyson (AB04)
- SKU: 082-AB04
- American Dryer (GX1-C)
- SKU: 155-GX1C