Electrolux 603855 Description
This Electrolux High Speed Sandwich Press uses microwave technology combined with infrared heating to reduce cook times up to 75 percent. This allows sandwiches on this Electrolux sandwich press to be prepared in less than a minute. This sandwich press has an aluminum-ribbed top contact plate that is treated with a special non-stick coating, and a quartz glass bottom cooking surface that is four millimeters thick. This commercial sandwich press has four adjustable pre-set programs that you can choose from.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Cooks sandwiches up to 75% faster, due to the combination of microwave and infrared technology
- Adjustable upper plate ranges from: 0 chocks (0.5-in.), 1 chock (1-in.), 2 chocks (1.37-in.), 3 chocks (1.81-in.), and 4 chocks (2.24-in.)
- AlSl 304 stainless steel lid and top plate with an AlSl 430 stainless steel back cover and galvanized steel bottom cover
- The top contact plate is made from ribbed aluminum, is treated with a special non-stick coating, and has dimensions of 8-7/16 in. x 8-7/16 in.
- The bottom cooking surface is made from smooth 4-mm. thick quartz glass and has dimensions of 9-13/16 in. x 9-13/16 in.
- Both plates have independent temperature settings: top and bottom range of 320 - 536 degrees F
- At the end of the cooking cycle, the lid automatically lifts and works in conjunction with a countdown display and buzzer
- Electronic controls have a digital LED display
- 2 temperature probes for independent control of top and bottom plate temperatures
- Includes (2) 900 W magnetrons for microwave technology, one for each cooking plate
- Front panel and top cooking plate are removable for easier access to clean
- 4 pre-set programs are determined by the user and include the following choices: top plate temperature, bottom plate temperature, total duration of the cycle, and duration of microwaves within the cycle
- Includes the following accessories: cleaning brush and a set of 24 baking paper sheets
- IP24 protection against a touch by hands greater than 12-mm. and water spray
- Note: installation requires a minimum of 1-in. rear and 8-in. between units when placed side-by-side
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph; 26 A; 5 kW; NEMA 6-30 plug included
- Total Dimensions: 14-3/16 in. W x 26-9/16 in. D x 24-13/16 in. H
- ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation Listed
HSPPUSAT-High Speed Sandwich Press, ribbed non-stick top plate & smooth quartz bottom surface, independent temperature for top & bottom plates from 320 to 536°F, stainless steel & painted construction, 5000 W, 208v/60/1, 26.0 amps, NEMA 6-30P with ADJUSTABLE TUBE UPPER PLATE CONTACT SURFACE