Berkel PM40 Description
Model PM40 - 40 Quart Planetary Mixer
- 30 Qt. Mixer with 3-speed, 1-1/2 HP (continuous duty), totally enclosed, and permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor.
- Wide-faced, hardened alloy steel, helical gears fully sealed in lubricant with heavy-duty ball bearings and clutch combine for highly dependable, quiet operation.
- 3 Pre-selected, fixed speeds.
- Manual bowl is lever operated, interlocked and self-locking in top position.
- #12 taper hub.
- Flat batter beater, wire whip and spiral dough hook.
- Bowl Guard with interlock prevents the mixer from running if guard is opened.
- No-volt release prevents activation of the mixer in the event of a power interruption; operator must restart the mixer.
- Highly reliable, moisture resistant stop and start switches.
- Attached 6-foor, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 6 amp, NSF, ETL listed.
Berkel Planetary Mixer, 40 quart mixer with S.S. bowl, bowl guard, batter beater wire whip and spiral dough hook. Features 3 fixed speeds, 15 minute timer, ingredient chute, #12 taper hub power cord and plug. 1-1/2 HP 115/60/
Berkel PM40 Comparable Products
NEW LOW PRICE
- Univex (SRMF20 1151)
- SKU: 071-SRMF20
- Varimixer (W20A)
- SKU: 147-W20A