Staub 1112492 Description
Perfect for serving earthy root vegetable soups or hearty beef stews in October, but adorable enough to use year round, this pumpkin cocotte from Staub is sure to be a standout at your next dinner party. Constructed with chip-proof enameled cast iron, this 3-1/2 quart cocotte evenly retains and distributes heat to cook your food and it's safe for all heat sources, including induction stove tops. The lid of this cocotte, replete with pumpkin stem handle and self basting spikes, provides continuous self basting, keeping your food moist, tender, and flavorful.
- 3-1/2 qt. capacity
- 9-1/2 in. dia.
- Ideal for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics
- Safe for all heat sources, including induction cook tops
- Lid helps to continuously self baste, for food that is tender and juicy
- Goes from stove top to table top
- Safe to use on all heat sources including induction
- Black matte interior is resistant to chips and corrosion
- Enamel coated cast iron
- Pumpkin shape design
- Ready to use - no seasoning required
- Made in France
Pumpkin Cocotte, 3.50 Quart, Enamel Coated Cast Iron, Orange, ideal for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics.
Staub 1112492 Specifications
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Category: Cookware
- Color: Orange
- Size: 3-1/2 qt
- Special Features: Pumpkin
- Type: Dutch Ovens & Braziers
- Style: Dutch Ovens & Casseroles
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron
- Weight: 11.80lbs.
Staub 1112492 Reviews
"I love my pumpkin shaped cocotte! I made sugar pumpkin soup in it for a small meal before the big feast on Thanksgiving day. It was a hit!..."
"This is a rare item beautiful but well designed and a dream to cook and clean Food comes out so tasty in this enameled cast iron and there..."
Staub 1112492 Comparable Products
- Staub (1190106)
- SKU: 103-1190106
- Lodge (L14DCO3)
- SKU: 261-L14DCO3
- Lodge (EC6D83)
- SKU: 261-EC6D83