San Jamar TC7502 Description
Tuff-Cut Bread Boards
Model TC7502 - Tuff-Cut Bread Board, 7" x 10" x 1/2", With 6" Handle, NSF
Tuff Cut Cutting Boards are designed to withstand high-heat applications up to 350 degree F (177 degree C). Constructed from high-tech resin composite that is superior in cut resistance and is NSF Listed and dishwasher safe.
- Unique design for cutting and serving bread.
- The Tuff-Cut unique construction is durable, dishwasher safe and easy to sanitize.
- The Bread Boards come in a wide assortment of shapes and sizes to work well in any application.
- Available with or without butter well.
- Resin composite construction
- 7" x 10" x 1/2"
- With 6" handle
Tuff-Cut Bread Board, Resin, 7" x 10" x 1/2" with 6" handle, NSF certified. Typically ships in 14 days.
San Jamar TC7502 Specifications
- Manufacturer: San Jamar
- Residential: Yes
- Weight: 1.60lbs.
San Jamar TC7502 Comparable Products
- Tablecraft (79)
- SKU: 229-79
- Tablecraft (75F)
- SKU: 229-75F