San Jamar TC7501 Description
Constructed from a high-tech resin composite that is superior and cut resistant, the San Jamar Tuff-Cut bread board offers a unique design for cutting and serving bread. The Tuff-Cut cutting boards are designed to withstand high-heat applications up to 350F and in addition is constructed to be durable, dishwasher safe and easy to sanitize. Also you have the option to purchase with our without a butter well.
- Unique design for cutting and serving bread
- The Tuff-Cut unique construction is durable, dishwasher safe and easy to sanitize
- The Bread Boards come in a wide assortment of shapes and sizes to work well in any application
- Available with or without butter well
- Resin composite construction
- 7" x 10" x 1/4"
- With 5" handle
Tuff-Cut Bread Board, Resin, 7" x 10" x 1/4" with 5" handle, NSF certified. Typically ships in 14 days.
San Jamar TC7501 Specifications
- Manufacturer: San Jamar
- Residential: Yes
- Weight: 1lbs.
San Jamar TC7501 Reviews
"cutting board for bread"
San Jamar TC7501 Comparable Products
- Tablecraft (79)
- SKU: 229-79
- San Jamar (TC121812GV)
- SKU: 094-TC121812GV