Compact Booster Heater, 6-Gallon, 9 KW, 208 Volts, 1 Phase
Hatco C-9 208-1-QS Electric Water Booster Heater
- Product Code: 042-C92081
- MPN: C-9 208-1-QS
- Typically ships within 1 - 3 business days
Hatco C-9 208-1-QS Description
Additional Sales Tax will apply in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, IA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT
Compact Electric Booster Water Heaters - 9kW
The Hatco Compact Electric Booster Water Heater provides all the 180 degree F (82 degree C) final rinse water required to sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware.
- Castone lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Features include a temperature/pressure relief valve and gauges, a high-temperature limit control, indicator light, on-off switch, and a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to a low water condition.
- Available with slide brackets for mounting under a dish-table.
- Each Booster has fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss.
- Hatco electric booster heaters are factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with calibrated immersion thermostat and high-temperature limit switch.
- A stainless steel front panel and powder-coated silver-gray hammer-tone body is standard on all Compact models.
- Swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, control fuses and transformer allow quick access to probes and elements for easier serviceability.
Same Day Shipping on orders received before noon (based on availability).
Consult the product specification sheet for options or other voltages that may be available at additional cost.
To obtain pricing for optional accessories and/or voltages, please use the feedback form below, contact customer service at 800-541-8683, or use our .
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 9-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 1 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
Hatco C-9 208-1-QS Specifications
Hatco C-9 208-1-QS Comparable Products
- Hatco (C-57-480-3-QS)
- SKU: 042-C574803
- Hatco (C-45-480-3-QS)
- SKU: 042-C454803