Advance Tabco HB-SS-244MRE Description
Enclosed Base Chef Table with Doors
Residential / Home Use
- 48' L x 24' D
- Furnished with 1-5/8" sanitary rolled rim edges on four sides.
- Hinged doors are constructed as double panel doors with concealed magnetic catches
- Includes stationary mid-shelf
- Top: 14 gauge stainless steel type '304' series with galvanized understructure.
- Body: 18 gauge stainless steel type '430' series
- Legs: 1-5/8' diameter tubular stainless steel with stainless steel gussets and 1' adjustable stainless steel bullet feet.
- All TIG welded.
- Exposed area finished to match adjacent surfaces
- Entire top is mechanically polished to a satin finish and is sound deadened.
- Galvanized hat section secured to top reinforces and maintains level working surface.
- Unit body design sides, back and shelf are welded to form a single rigid structure.
- Gussets welded to support hat sections.
A-Line Residential Product, Chef Island Table, cabinet base with hinged doors, 24" wide, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, without splash, 48" long, stainless steel bullet feet, with midshelf
Advance Tabco HB-SS-244MRE Specifications
Advance Tabco HB-SS-244MRE Comparable Products
- Advance Tabco (BP255RE)
- SKU: 009-BP255RE
- John Boos (GRA02C)
- SKU: 416-GRA02C
- John Boos (GRA03C)
- SKU: 416-GRA03C