Advance Tabco HB-SS-244MRE Description
Enclosed Base Chef Table with Doors
Residential / Home Use
- 48' L x 24' D
- Furnished with 1-5/8" sanitary rolled rim edges on four sides.
- Hinged doors are constructed as double panel doors with concealed magnetic catches
- Includes stationary mid-shelf
- Top: 14 gauge stainless steel type '304' series with galvanized understructure.
- Body: 18 gauge stainless steel type '430' series
- Legs: 1-5/8' diameter tubular stainless steel with stainless steel gussets and 1' adjustable stainless steel bullet feet.
- All TIG welded.
- Exposed area finished to match adjacent surfaces
- Entire top is mechanically polished to a satin finish and is sound deadened.
- Galvanized hat section secured to top reinforces and maintains level working surface.
- Unit body design sides, back and shelf are welded to form a single rigid structure.
- Gussets welded to support hat sections.
Residential Stainless Steel Enclosed Base Table, 48" x 24" x 35". Conceal food ingredients and cookware behind the doors of an Advance Tabco stainless steel enclosed cabinet. These heavy duty commercial tables include satin-finished hinged doors, a mid-shelf and stainless steel bullet feet.
Advance Tabco HB-SS-244MRE Specifications
Advance Tabco HB-SS-244MRE Comparable Products
- Advance Tabco (BP255RE)
- SKU: 009-BP255RE
- John Boos (GRA02C)
- SKU: 416-GRA02C
- John Boos (GRA03C)
- SKU: 416-GRA03C