Syrup Pump, SS, Use #10 Can or 3 qt Jar, NSF
Server Products 82000 Condiment Dispenser Station
- Product Code: 003-82000
- MPN: 82000
- Typically ships within 1 - 3 business days
Server Products 82000 Description
Model 82000 - SP Syrup Pump
Dispense from a manufacturer's food container with a maximum stroke yield of 1-ounce. Gauging collars are supplied to reduce the yield in 1/4-ounce increments. Each pump is constructed of stainless steel featuring a rugged cast valve body and welded construction.
Designed to pump syrup directly from a manufacturer's #10 can. Your local jurisdiction may not permit dispensing directly from a #10 can in which case you can use our NSF approved Stainless Steel Jar #94009.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Pump directly from manufacturer's food container.
- Pump design prevents loss of valve balls.
- Maximum stroke yields 1-ounce with portion control in 1/4-ounce increments.
- Cleaning brushes are included for pump maintenance.
Warranty: Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Syrup Pump, stainless steel construction, pumps cold topping direct from #10 can or #94009 jar, 1 ounce per stroke can be adjusted with collars provided, NSF.
Server Products 82000 Specifications
Server Products 82000 Comparable Products
- Server Products (94009)
- SKU: 003-94009
- Server Products (94008)
- SKU: 003-94008
- Server Products (82870)
- SKU: 003-82870
- Server Products (82830)
- SKU: 003-82830