Polar Ware IE116P Description
Model IE116P - 6' Depth
Why The Edge
- Better Energy Efficiency
- A good seal where the pan meets the table is money in the bank. With its remarkable strength, the Grip-N-Lift edge is extremely resistant to dents and bending which ensures a seal that doesn't allow steam to escape-a subtle problem with surprisingly dramatic cost implications. Twice As Strong
- With double the corner strength, The Edge maintains its corner integrity even in the harshest commercial kitchen environments Built To Last
- The Edge is deep drawn from 300 series stainless steel, the most durable material in the industry. More importantly, its patent-pending, easy-to-handle, Grip-N-Lift design also works like a steal I-Beam for remarkable strength and a lasting pan-to-table seal Easier Handling
- The Grip-N-Lift edge is a half-inch rise all the way around the pan, giving kitchen staff a means to grab, hold the pan for setting it into or removing it from a steam table well. No more fumbling and no more prying up under the pan with a utensil. Safer Handling
- With the Grip-N-Lift edge, the kitchen staff have a better handle on the pan, greatly reducing the risk of being burned by steam. Easy To Scoop
- The Edge pan's rounded bottom corners conform to most common kitchen utensils, making it easier to scoop all the food out for minimal food waste and easier cleaning. A Cinch To Clean
- The Edge pan's simple lines and smooth surface areas make washing easy. Most notably missing are the dimpled corners found in other pans; a design element notorious for collecting stubborn food buildup. Works Well With Others
- Because of its conventional pan shape, The Edge nests easily with most other pans on the market, while its improved anti-jam feature in the corners prevents binding. Plus, The Edge is compatible with your existing false bottoms, wire grates, covers and other accessories.
- Full Size - 20-3/4' x 12-3/4'
- Anti-jam feature resists sticking together
- Perforated pans have 1/4' dia. holes
- All pan capacities based on a fluid level to the rim
The Edge Steam Table Pan, full size, perforated 6" deep, 1/2" Grip-N-Lift edge along the top flange, flat outside corners, marked with part number, size and capacity, 300 series stainless steel, 22 gauge, NSF.
Polar Ware IE116P Specifications
Polar Ware IE116P Comparable Products
- Update International (STP-1002)
- SKU: 370-STP1002
- Browne Foodservice (88006)
- SKU: 158-88006